3 Fire Alarms Go Off in Recycling Center
A massive three-alarm fire ignited in North Las Vegas on Monday, September 13th in a recycling center.
According to reports, the fire began when a truck unloaded items that sparked a fire. It quickly spread, reaching a nearby building and threatened 50 employees.
Thankfully, nobody was injured.
The recycling center is located at the northwest corner of Commerce Street and Cheyenne Avenue.
Flames were seen pouring into the sky and surrounding areas as the fire burned through hundreds of cardboard bundles.
Fire crews were at the scene for the entire day battling the fire. The estimate of the damage is expected to be concluded within a few days.