JT Legal Group Law School Scholarship
The passion and commitment of a student with ambitions and dreams towards the enhancements of society are characteristics that JT Legal Group sincerely acknowledges. Higher education brings opportunities for prosperity and no obstacle should get in the way of that, especially financial ones. JT Legal Group is looking to award a law school scholarship opportunity in the amount of $5,000 to a student who presents the most equipped and original understanding on the facets of law and legal support.
The applicant will be asked to provide an essay explaining the significance of Prop 213 and the potential exceptions that may come with the proposition. In addition, they will explain the importance of helping those not at-fault and what drivers should do if they did get into an uninsured accident.
- A 500 – 1000 word essay
- Double-spaced, 12-point font, One-inch margins
- File named as your first and last name (Example: Jane_Doe)
- Submitted as a doc. or .pdf file.
- Must have a GPA above 3.0.
- Must submit a completed form along with the essay
- Must follow us on social media to stay updated on the winner
- Must email the submission to [email protected]
- Must have an interest in pursuing law or is currently pursuing law.
Rubric for Judging Scholarship Entries
Judging will be based on the following criteria:
- Originality of ideas.
- Quality of content submission: Organization, structure, and grammatical integrity.
- Adherence to the eligibility criteria and instructions.
- Opens: August 1st , 2021
- Deadline: July 1st, 2022
- Winners Notified: August 1st, 2022
Disclaimer: All submissions are subject to post and display on our JT Legal Group Marketing platforms, including, our blog, newsletters, and social media accounts.