*No More Applications Being Accepted*
Please stay tuned for new scholarship prompt!
JT Legal Group’s College Scholarship
The passion and commitment of a student with ambitions and dreams towards the enhancements of society are characteristics that JT Legal Group sincerely acknowledges. Higher education brings opportunities for prosperity and no obstacle should get in the way of that, especially financial ones. JT Legal Group is looking to award a college scholarship opportunity in the amount of $2,500 to a student who presents a clear understanding of benefits an attorney provides.
The applicant will be asked to provide an essay explaining why they believe hiring an attorney is beneficial rather than dealing with legal issues on their own.
- A 500 – 1000 word essay
- Double-spaced, 12-point font, One-inch margins
- File named as your first and last name (Example: Jane_Doe)
- Submitted as a doc. or .pdf file.
- Must have a GPA above 3.0.
- Must submit a completed form along with the essay
- Must email the submission to [email protected]
Rubric for Judging Scholarship Entries
Judging will be based on the following criteria:
- Originality of ideas.
- Quality of content submission: Organization, structure, and grammatical integrity.
- Adherence to the eligibility criteria and instructions.
- Opens: February 1st , 2022
- Deadline: December 1st, 2022
- Winners Notified: January 3rd, 2023
Disclaimer: All submissions are subject to post and display on our JT Legal Group Marketing platforms, including, our blog, newsletters, and social media accounts.