Car Accident Safety Guide
If you’ve listened to our radio ads, you probably have heard of our newest “Car Accident Safety Guide”. Here at JT Legal Group, we have compassion for the clients we defend and serve. With that being said, is the reason why our firm composed our newest accident safety guide. In this guide, you’ll be given a brochure of details and tips to follow in the event one endures a car accident. Although no one should ever have to go through such a painful and traumatic event, we can prepare ourselves for the unexpected (just in case!). Let our firm help you, even if we can’t be there right at that very moment. By keeping our Car Accident Safety Guide in your car, you may feel some pressure lift off your shoulders, giving you a little piece of mind to carry around in case something happens. In our guide, you will also find our contact information. Call us at anytime to report your accident and get started on working on your well deserved claim.
Following an Accident
Though you can download our detailed Car Accident Safety Guide on our website, the following are a few tips to consider if you ever endure a car accident:
- 1. The first thing you must do is take a deep breath. Handling the situation in a panic or anxious mood may cause delay or additional aggravation when it shouldn’t have to. And above all, your health is incredibly important.
- 2. Safely get out of the damaged vehicle, tend to any children or hurt passengers in the car.
- 3. Take pictures of every single damage to your vehicle.
- 4. Take pictures of the opposing driver’s damaged car and;
- 5. Take pictures of any medical injuries caused by the incident.
- 6. Next, obtain the other driver’s insurance as well as exchanging yours. Make sure you get a picture of the opposing driver’s driver license, insurance, card, contact information (phone number, email, etc.), and any other information that may be necessary to have.
- 7. If the incident involved severe damage to the vehicle, it may be best to call the authorities. From there, you will receive a police report and have an arrangement for the damaged vehicle to get towed.
- 8. If there are any further injuries, it may be best to get hospitalized for further care and consideration.
- 9. After completing the necessary steps, it’s now time to file a claim with your insurance to seek proper settlement for your damages. Though you are permitted to receive settlement, such might always be true on their end. For maximum results with your well-deserved car accident claim, contact JT Legal Group immediately.
Although a car accident can be absolutely horrifying, our trusted attorneys can help you get back on the right track. Unlike insurance companies, our firm is in business to defend the common goods’ interests. Let us be there for you in your time of need. Don’t Settle for Less.
If you find yourself in an accident on private property and are searching for a professional car accident attorney, give us a call. Our experienced attorneys have a vast knowledge in law and will professionally negotiate to get you all the settlement you deserve. Contact us today, and let us help get you on the road to recovery.
Your free, first-time, no-obligation consultation with a licensed Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney regarding your unique situation is available by calling: